We supply dried goji berries and goji powder extracts.
The goji berry, also known as wolfberry, and in pharmacological references as Lycii fructus, is a bright orange-red fruit containing tiny yellow edible seeds.
The item has been used in Chinese Medicine for about 1,900 years. This superfruit combines exceptional nutrient richness and antioxidant quality with an appealing taste. The item is dehydrated at low temperatures for maximum nutrient preservation.
* 19 amino acids, 6 times more than Bee Pollen
* 21 trace minerals, including Germanium
* 6 essential fatty acids
* Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E
* More beta carotene than carrots
* More antioxidant power than any other known food source
* 500 times more Vitamin C than oranges
* 4 Unique Polysaccharides (Master Molecules) found in no other food source
* Linoleic acid, which significantly promotes body fat loss
* 15 times more nutritional iron than spinach
Benefits of Goji Berries:
High antioxidant properties
Contains all the essential amino acids
Prevention of cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases
Prevention of vision-related diseases (such as age-related macular degeneration and glaucoma)